วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Self-Portrait from a Friend:)

Original Self Portrait
Exaggerated Self Portrait
My Self-Portrait's Face and Me:)


These are the pictures of my self-portrait and exaggerated one drawn by my friend during our Visual Culture class in order to elicit our very own self and identities. The first picture is being drawn realistically, according to what can be seen on my face. From my friend's drawing, it reveals my stoic face with think eyebrow, long hair, and glasses. However, in the second picture which she exaggerates, shows my very similar face with thinker and bigger mouth, again, with stoic face. From my portraits, it can be shown that I am being seen by my friend as a stoic and expressionless person, who looks serious and rarely smiles (T____T...I'm not that serious....) From this self-portrait, it is interesting to see what kind of impressions people have with ourselves, which can be revealed through the drawing and feelings that each person reflected upon us, similar to this self-portrait, which quite reveals how the drawer perceives me as a friend who is quite quiet and rarely expresses myself.
                                                   

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น